So we spent the weekend at home playing games, and having fun... Jerry was his usual awesome self and stepped up to the plate to take care of the house while I was incapacitated.. He is such a great husband and dad... I did dress up Joey in a cute little sweater vest & bandana.. He looked adorable... Jerry kept calling him the new "Fred from Scooby Doo"...

Our Memorial day was topped off with a great dinner cooked by Jer... Yummy Steak, baked potatoes and corn on the cob.. What more could you ask for???
Ohh yeah, entertainment... We watched 3 different movies this weekend because I wasn't feeling the shows the on the DVR... Friday was "The Book of Eli" which was strange, but good... I would recommend it if you are in the mood for an actiony/drama that keeps you guessing... Saturday I was feeling so crappy that I didn't want to think, so we decided it was the night to give "Tropic Thunder" a try... I laughed, alot... If you want a stupid movie to just laugh at, this is it... Yesterday we had "Kick-Ass" which I am still on the fence about... It wasn't a comedy but it wasn't an action movie.. What is the word for an Action-Comedy?? If you like comic book movies, you will like it...
Today was Jojo's 1 year doctors appointment also... He has grown so much in the past year.. He is now 30 inches long (that is 2 1/2 feet!!) and 27 & 1/2 pounds.. He also had to get 3 shots which left him grumpy and his little legs covered in band-aids.. my poor little man...

Other than that it is typical Tuesday afternoon at the Cagg's house...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear what you think!!