Thursday, June 3, 2010

Scrappy Day...

I was feeling creative today... I spent most of the day making scrapbook pages... I have so much fun with it... If you haven't done so, click the link on the left to check out my Scrappy Blog...

I also decided to take the next step in scrapping, submitted my work to be published!! I saw an open ad for a Scrapping Magazine and I submitted a cool page I had worked up about the Caggiano Generations... I loved the way it turned out...


Doing this page made me realize just how much my little girl has grown... This was one of the few times that we had the 5 generations in one place, and the only time that we were able to get a picture... It was also really cool to learn the origin of the last name, that is something I can pass on to the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!!