Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome and Thank You


Welcome to my new blog... A place where I can share what is going on with Myself, Jerry, Katie and Joey... Thanks to Cass for inspiring me to get this thing going... and thank you to everyone else for taking the time to read about my family.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading more about my Fav niece Katie... and my Fav nephew Joseph... I am not there in SD with them so this is a way I can be close and feel like I am a part of their lives... Maybe I should start one for the girls... so you all down there can read about them... Love you Jess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jess I just read this whole page and I am soooo excited to be able to read about your daily adventures with lil Joey and the fam!! Yay!! I am just so happy everything went well and I must say that Joseph is PERFECT!! "I LOVE HIM!!" lol I love all of you Caggiano's and dont know what I would do without you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!!