This was all planned by my FIL Joe... He kept it a secret until after the tickets were bought and everything was final... Which is longer than we expected.. So when my MIL Marian found out, she was super thrilled.. Katie didn't know anything, and we let them give her the news...
As you can see, at first she freaked out... "I am going to miss You, Daddy and Joey" she balled to me... But once the initial fear was done with, she realized what that meant and she was super excited...
She has had her moments of up and down all this week. One minute she is crying because she will miss her brother.. the next she is laughing and jumping up and down because of all the fun she is going to have... I love my little drama queen... LOL
I just can't believe how grown up she is getting...
I just can't believe how grown up she is getting...
She's gonna have a blast in NY...=)
ReplyDelete