Thursday, July 8, 2010

I broke my face...

I have always been a klutz.. as a child I was covered in scrapes and cuts.. As I grew into an adult, the klutz gene did not disappear... Yesterday was proof of this...

I tripped over the vacuum (which wasn't being used, just sitting there), fell about 2 feet full force and bashed my face against the corner of the computer chair arm... The result? Blood gushing from my face and a huge gash on my cheek...


Luckily it hasn't bruised much, but it is all swollen...(the left cheek is twice as big as the right cheek!)


It is now half way through the day and after a peroxide wash and LOTS of ice, it has gone down and my face is looking much better..

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the swelling has gone done...it does look much better than last night so that's good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats some cut on your face I'm glad you got the swelling down and your feeling better--you never told me this on the phone--sorry about not knowing this--I'm not on line everyday so I always get old news. Love mom

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!!