So I decided to give you a little video diary of a day in Joey.. I will not be able to capture the whole day.. but you will get the cute clips...
He wanted his Daddy today.. that is all I keep hearing all morning long... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
After hearing that for a while.. we played some Evil Monkey Blanket Peek-a-Boo... He loves it...
Then he was done with that and stole my pillow.. this happens constantly during the day.... he gets a kick out of it...
Then came lunch time for little man.... he had some leftover sheppards pie that I had made... left it cold and chopped into little cubes and he loves it.. (thanks for figuring this out last night Jer!)... He was throwing a fit when I put him the high-chair, so we decided to be daring and I set him up with a little bowl on the floor...
Luckily lunchtime also happened to be Phineas & Ferb time on Disney.. So he had a blast talking to them on the TV while he was enjoying lunch...
He stuck Mushu (the dragon from Mulan) into his playpen.. I don't know how he managed to do this.. but then he got mad that it wouldn't come out.. Here he is playing with Mushu.. (shhh.. don't tell Daddy.. it is his toy.. LOL)
I caught him trying to climb in the table.. what did he want? To "see it".. The it in question.. the Remote controls... ohh Joey...
On the way to get Katie.. but he was much more excited about eating his cars....
He decided that waiting outside Katie's class was a funny time...
Library books were due today.. so off to the Library.. Picked up some new ones too...
Playing with the velcro on sister's shoes.. Cheap entertainment...
Then Daddy got home and entertained the little man while he ate some dinner is his high-chair...
Some yummy Watermelon for dessert... yummy yummy...
Now off to sleep little Joey... Night Night...
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AW I love this!~
ReplyDelete