Friday, June 25, 2010

Hooray for Katie & Pizza!!

Katie is officially done with second grade. My little baby girl is a third grader now. She brought home a stellar report card (all +'s & 90-100%.. what the heck happened to A&B's??) so we went out to Home Town Buffet to celebrate.
Don't they all look so spiffy dressed up and ready to go??

This is the first real experience with Joey at a restaurant where he was actually hungry... and boy did he eat.. He was grabbing stuff off of everyone's plates. His favorite by far though was the pizza...


He ate almost half of this piece by himself the little piggy boy...
We topped off his sippy cup with some refreshing Powerade and he went to town..
His favorite part by far was when they sang Happy Birthday to a table behind us.. He hasn't sat that still in weeks..

After all that it was time to hang out at home.. I took a pretty picture of myself...

And asked Jerry to let me take his picture.. this is what I get... And I wonder where Katie gets it from...

Ohh well... Hooray for Katie... We are proud of her...

She got all dressed up and pretty with some makeup today.. She is growing up too fast.. I miss my little baby girl...

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures wish we were together sooner than October Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!!