Monday, June 22, 2009


Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. I hope that everyone had a wonderful day and celebrated the special men in our lives.

Katie, Joey and I tried our best to make sure Jerry had a great weekend. It started out with dinner at home on Saturday night, and then a day at my Dad's house and dinner with the whole family.

Both nights I have the joy of cooking, but at least it allowed me a bit of baby free time. Chicken cutlets on Saturday, and Sheppards Pie on Sunday. I don't wanna brag, but it was good stuff!!

We had another out-of-town family visitor this weekend too! My sister Suzie flew down from Sacramento to meet our newest little Cagg. She bought him an awesome play-mat and he already loves it. It matches his little swing perfectly. He is already showing interest in it and was swatting at the polar bear before he decided to take a nap.

Rachel also bought him an adorable outfit with little bear feet, but unfortunately he made a mess all over it before I could take a picture, so it will have to wait until after we wash clothes!!

Thank you to all my family for showering the little man & Katie with all the goodies and help. We love you all.

2 comments:

  1. aww how cute! He must know it was from Suzie since he was swatting at the polar!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome for the mat... and yes he knows it is from me and the polar bear is the best... It was so good to see all of you... Katie is a fine young lady and I miss her everyday... and little man... it was so nice to holdhimand finally see him in person... the pictures do not compare to just how cute he is in person... I hope I gave him enough kisses to last till the next time I can get down there... I had so much fun with you and Rachel taking pictures... I miss those times we had when we were younger... But I am glad that we all are talking more and getting better in touch with each other in our adult lives...I love you all and kiss my babies for me... and YES the dinner was great... Love to you and Jerry as well

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!!